- Homes for sale
- Latest Offers
- About the development
- Development layout
- Maps and directions
- Travel offers
• Stamp duty paid
• Show-home - Ready to move into now, includes all fixtures, fittings and furniture
• Removal Fees
Reserve for less*
• You can reserve your home for just £99! That's a saving of £400.
Help to buy*
• Just 5% deposit required
• Get a 20% loan from the government
• Get onto the property ladder quicker
• Take the stress out of moving
• We'll buy your house from you at 100% market value
• Move straight in to your brand new home
The award winning Victoria Gardens is truly the perfect place to call home. Winner of Best Large Development in Yorkshire, it's easy to see why. Occupying an exclusive plot on the edge of Leeds city centre, this opulent development oozes elegance, style and heritage.
Located on the iconic former site of Leeds Girls’ High School, Victoria Gardens sees the commencement of the first part of a three-phase development. Phase One consists of a selection of four bedroom town houses and Phases Two and Three will embark on a spectacular conversion of the Old School House and Grade II listed Rose Court into contemporary apartments, all designed with practical luxury in mind.
In order to help residents make informed travel choices, and to support the use of sustainable travel options, Stonebridge Homes have made available a wide range of travel information, tools, tips and support at Victoria Gardens.
Did you know that as a resident at Victoria Gardens we could also help you to travel for free? Each new home is entitled to claim one of the following great offers:
- Free annual bus pass; OR
- Free £300 bike voucher; OR
- Free £300 credit for our onsite Enterprise Car Club.
To find out more and to explore your travel options please visit www.victoriagardens-travel.co.uk