- Homes for sale
- Development layout
- About the development
- Maps and directions
The Barrowby 5 bedroom detached Plot 27 Prices from £559,950
- Spacious five bedroom detached home
- Modern kitchen/dining room with Bosch oven, hob and extractor featuring family area with bi-fold doors leading to the garden
- Utility room with sink and side access
- Generous lounge with bay window to the front
- Master bedroom with en-suite which includes Villeroy & Boch suite and Porcelanosa tiling
- Three further double bedrooms and a single bedroom
- Stylish family bathroom with Villeroy & Boch suite also boasts a separate shower and Porcelanosa tiling
- Detached garage
Choose your home at Brookfield Garth, and you’ll be creating new memories for a lifetime.
The perfect place to watch your family grow, with afternoon walks along the River Nidd, local pubs and coffee shops. Have your cake whilst you eat it too, as it’s only a 10 minute drive to Harrogate town centre.
Brookfield Garth, built in the village of Hampsthwaite, quintessential Yorkshire. You’ll experience the best of what Yorkshire has to offer, within an idyllic village setting.
An ideal location for families both young and old. Everything is convenient, commuting is quick and easy, with excellent local schools close by.
The village offers great pubs, parks and independent restaurants, plus your local village shop. There’s always a reason to pop out.
Hop in the car and be in the Dales in a flash, have a stroll along the river, or even dust off the boots and ramble around the multitude of walking routes. You can pop over to Leeds too, for some superb shopping at Victoria Gate, or a romantic afternoon tea at Betty’s in Harrogate.