An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and passionate Senior Site Manager to join our team based in Yorkshire.
Stonebridge Homes is a Leeds-based house builder, operating throughout Yorkshire and with a well-deserved reputation for building quality, high specification homes.
We build exceptional properties that fit easily into their surroundings, are beautifully presented and, above all else, homes people aspire to own and live in. We focus on sought after locations and detatched family homes that offer spacious and luxurious living. We constantly review and update our house styles and design layouts to meet the needs of today’s modern lifestyles. There are very few housebuilders who have this eye for detail and build to the same standard as we do.
Over the last ten years, Stonebridge Homes has successfully delivered over 25 developments. We have exciting plans for growth that will soon see us launch new developments in the North East of England and increase the number of outlets in Yorkshire. From 2022 we will begin to substantially increase delivery to achieving around 600 houses per year by 2025. It is a great time to join our company as we commence the next exciting chapter.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day operation of a prestigious site ensuring that resources are deployed in the most efficient manner to meet cost, time and quality standards to meet build plan.
We deliver an excellent product and you will be part of a team who are constantly striving to consistently improve.
you’re ambitious, focused on high quality build and delivering excellent customer standards then this could be your perfect opportunity and we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in site management and will have well-developed people management skills and will have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
If you would like further information on who we are, where our future sites are etc please get in touch and we will be more than happy to discuss this with you.
• Manage the day to day operation of site ensuring that resources are deployed in the most cost effective and efficient manner to meet cost, time and quality standards.
• Effectively manage and monitor build plans meeting customer, quality and regulatory standards
• Provide direction and support to on site teams on all aspects of the construction
• Proactively gain insight and feedback from site teams on progress, building contingency plans for emerging issues
• Ensure the site operates within safety, regulatory and legislative standard. Drive safety awareness behaviours and practices across the site.
• Manage and monitor the performance and outputs of site teams, including sub-contractors, in line with Stonebridge Homes standards
• Build relationships with customers in conjunction with Customer Care and Sales
• A minimum of 3 years house building site management experience
• Experience in leading and managing teams and individuals
• Significant knowledge and experience in health and safety requirements and standards
• Possess skills and expertise in interpreting and delivering against plans
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
We offer an opportunity to work in a growing business led by its values in a fast-paced environment. Our benefits package includes:
• Salary £50k – £55k based on experience
• Car Allowance
• Discretionary Quarterly and Annual Staff Bonus Scheme
• Enhanced holiday entitlement
• Private Healthcare
• Access to the Pension scheme
Job Type: Full-time
**Interviews are likely to be w/c 13th or 20th September.**