An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and passionate Sales Advisor to join our team.
Stonebridge Homes is a Leeds-based housebuilder, operating throughout Yorkshire and with a well-deserved reputation for building quality, high specification homes in sought after locations. Over the last ten years, Stonebridge Homes has successfully delivered over 25 developments. We have exciting plans for growth that will soon see us launch new developments in the North East of England and increase the number of outlets in Yorkshire. It really is a great time to join our company as we commence the next exciting chapter.
As the business grows, we are focused on retaining our strong dynamic culture with, at its core, a committed and passionate workforce and our well-earned reputation for innovation and creativity.
The successful candidate will be committed and driven to succeed with experience in sales and delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
• Progress reservations through to exchange to meet and exceed sales and legal targets whilst providing the highest quality of customer service
• Educate all site visitors in Health and Safety requirements and expectations
• Negotiate to achieve targets in line with set parameters
• Assess customer requirements quickly and respond appropriately, building rapport
• Maintain all materials and show homes to meet quality standards
• Provide tours of show homes, where appropriate, and ensure the provision of high-quality product information
• Promote the products and homes highlighting features and benefits
• Provide all relevant information to potential customers including plans, products, pricing etc. ensuring that the information is fully understood.
• Maintain contact with customers on a regular basis, providing updates and progress
• Preparation and provision of handover packs and information including adherence to company handover policy and procedures
• Provide demonstrations to customers including capturing snags
• Respond to customers enquiries, questions and concerns appropriately and in a timely manner
• Provide accurate and meaningful customer data and insight to key colleagues and departments
• Conduct and analyse competitor market research, sharing information and making recommendations
• Provide feedback and data on the effectiveness of marketing activities, making recommendations for new/improved ways of working
• Experience in sales and customer service
• Preferable good working knowledge of the house building industry
• Significant knowledge of negotiation and sales approaches
• Excellent communication and rapport building skills
• Ability to establish needs of others in order to provide the right product
• Good internal and external stakeholder management
• Ability to interpret and manage self against tracking systems and procedures
We offer an opportunity to work in a growing business led by its values in a fast-paced environment. Our benefits package includes:
• Competitive salary
• Attractive Sales Bonus Scheme and Commission
• Enhanced holiday entitlement
• Private Healthcare
• Access to the Pension scheme
Job Type: Full-timeBack to Careers