If so, we’d love to hear from you as we are looking for a creative, motivated, and hardworking individual with a background in communications who will be experienced in a wide range of digital and printed communications to engage with our stakeholders. We have lots of exciting ideas and enjoy working with colleagues to deliver high-quality work, including writing, and distributing press releases, supporting the company’s marketing activities, creating content to be used across all media platforms (including website and social media), helping with video and photographic collateral, and representing us on location filming and broadcast media where appropriate.
This new role is based in our brand department and will help us to deliver regional growth, driven by new technology and processes whilst we expand into new geographical areas.
As well as being capable of working within a small team the successful candidate will be able to work under their own initiative whilst identifying marketing and communications opportunities and delivering them in a timely manner. This is a busy, fast-paced role where you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference, demonstrate your creative flair and contribute to our successful house building business.
• Delivering communications strategies, projects and campaigns to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Liaising with journalists, writers and PR professionals, providing them with relevant and timely information to assist with the growth of the business.
• Producing compelling, creative collateral for both internal and external communications channels, including print, digital and social, as well as events management.
• Managing and developing a CSR policy including our charitable community fund.
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships with key internal stakeholders.
• Keeping up to date with current trends, tools and best practice for communicating effectively.
• Experience working closely with other departments to further build on our reputation and improving all colleague touch points to ensure a high level of engagement.
• A relevant degree or equivalent and at least two years’ communications experience in a similar role
• Some experience in, or solid exposure to, the delivery of communications as part of an expanding business. Experience of working within a similar internal communications role, preferably in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining quality.
• A confident approach in working to tight deadlines and prioritising effectively whilst managing a varied workload.
• Excellent copywriting and confident presentation skills.
• A creative mind-set, with experience of working in a team to develop compelling communications material in line with a brand strategy.
We offer an opportunity to work in a growing business led by its values in a fast-paced environment. Our benefits package includes:
• Salary £25,000 – £30,000 dependant on experience
• Discretionary quarterly and annual staff bonus scheme
• Enhanced holiday entitlement
• Private Healthcare
• Access to the company pension scheme
• Hybrid working – up to 2 days working from home per weekBack to Careers