An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and passionate Assistant Site Manager to join our team in the Yorkshire region.
Stonebridge Homes Is a Leeds-based house builder, operating throughout Yorkshire and with a well-deserved reputation for building quality, high specification homes.
We build exceptional properties that fit easily into their surroundings, are beautifully presented and, above all else, homes people aspire to own and live in. We focus on sought after locations and detached family homes that offer spacious and luxurious living. We constantly review and update our house styles and design layouts to meet the needs of today’s modern lifestyles. There are very few housebuilders who have this eye for detail and build to the same standard as we do.
Over the last ten years, Stonebridge Homes has successfully delivered over 25 developments. We have exciting plans for growth that will soon see us launch new developments in the North East of England and increase the number of outlets in Yorkshire. From 2022 we will begin to substantially increase delivery to achieving around 600 houses per year by 2025. It is a great time to join our company as we commence the next exciting chapter.
You will assist in the day to day operation of site working under the direction of the site manager to deliver an excellent product and be part of a team who are constantly striving to consistently improve.
If you have worked on a house building site in any kind of role and have some previous site experience, are ambitious and have a drive to succeed then this could be the perfect opportunity for you and we would love you to get in touch.
• Work alongside the Senior Site Manager to effectively manage and monitor build plans, meeting customer, quality and regulatory standards
• Work with the Senior Site Manager to support the supervision of all sub-contractors and trades
• Co-ordination of sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manager in ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build programme
• Liase with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/satisfaction
• Assist Senior Site Manager in driving safety awareness behaviours and practices across the site
• Assist Senior Site Manager in providing direction and support to on site teams on all aspects of the construction
• Experience of working within house building industry
• Passionate about delivering an outstanding product and delivering excellent customer service
• Ability to work as part of a team aswell as on own initiative
• Effective communication skills
We offer an opportunity to work in a growing business led by its values in a fast-paced environment. Our benefits package includes:
• Competitive salary on offer based on previous experience
• Car Allowance
• Discretionary Quarterly and Annual Staff Bonus Scheme
• Enhanced holiday entitlement
• Private Healthcare
• Access to the Pension scheme
Job Type: Full-time
** Interviews are likely to be w/c 13th or 20th September. **Back to Careers