Any promoted Stonebridge offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of homes built by Stonebridge and are for illustrative purposes only.
Stonebridge reserves the right to withdraw or alter any offer at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of a property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of the purchasers’ reservation fee and withdrawal of the offer.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected Stonebridge developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out above (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and the purchasers should refer to the development in which they are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments).
Stonebridge will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the purchsers’ individual circumstances whether it leads to the loss of any reservation fee or not. Stonebridge will not be responsible for the failure of any deal relating to the purchasers’ existing property, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Stonebridge Homes is the trading name of Stonebridge Projects Limited (Company Number 07279118) with its registered office at Banner Cross Hall, Ecclesall Road South, Sheffield S11 9PD.
You are strongly advised to obtain financial advice from an Independent Mortgage Advisor in respect of any mortgage product required.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Mortgage Paid for 6 Months - Special Offer Terms and Conditions
- Offer applies to selected plots only, subject to status and availability.
- Offer applies only to Help to Buy transactions.
- Offer is to allow a sum equivalent to the first six months’ mortgage payments to be made by the purchaser in the case of a purchase which utilises the Help to Buy Scheme for the purchase of a new Stonebridge Homes home based on a 35 year or longer term mortgage.
- The sum is based on a 20% Help to Buy Contribution with a 5% deposit provided by the purchaser.
- Payment will be made to the purchaser’s solicitor on the date of legal completion and for the avoidance of doubt no payment will be made unless and until the transaction reaches legal completion.
- Purchaser’s intention to take advantage of this offer must be disclosed at the time of reserving a property before any other discount is applied and recorded on the Reservation Form.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Stonebridge Homes offer.
- Offer expires on 30th June 2016
- Offer is subject to Stonebridge Homes General Terms and Conditions.