Any promoted Stonebridge offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of homes built by Stonebridge and are for illustrative purposes only.
Stonebridge reserves the right to withdraw or alter any offer at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of a property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of the purchasers’ reservation fee and withdrawal of the offer.
Any statement in an offer specifying a monthly mortgage payment assumes that a buyer will take advantage of the Government Help to Buy Scheme, is eligible to do so, and will provide a 5% deposit. It assumes the buyer will be eligible for a mortgage term and interest rate that an independent financial advisor has been able to source at the time the original statement was made. There is no guarantee that the mortgage term or interest rate will be available for every buyer and it will be subject to status. Stonebridge can provide an illustration on request.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected Stonebridge developments are also subject to the terms and conditions set out above (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and the purchasers should refer to the development in which they are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments).
Stonebridge will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the purchasers’ individual circumstances whether it leads to the loss of any reservation fee or not. Stonebridge will not be responsible for the failure of any deal relating to the purchasers’ existing property, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Stonebridge Homes Limited (Company Number 07279118) registered office, Banner Cross Hall, Ecclesall Road South, Sheffield S11 9PD.
You are strongly advised to obtain financial advice from an Independent Mortgage Advisor in respect of any mortgage product required.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
T&Cs for Facebook Free Draw – Yorkshire Day
1. The promoter of this Free Draw is Stonebridge Homes Limited (company number 07279118)
2. All Facebook users who reside in the UK and who are over the age of 18 (“Users”) are entitled to enter this Free Draw.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Free Draw
4. By entering this Free Draw, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. To enter this Free Draw, Users must ‘Like’ the Post posted by Stonebridge Homes entitled “WIN A YEARS SUPPLY OF YORKSHIRE TEA” (“the Post”) and ‘Comment’ on it. Either only ‘Liking’ or only ‘Commenting’ will not be sufficient to enter the Free Draw.
7. The Free Draw runs from the point the Post is posted on Facebook and ends at 11:59 p.m. British Summer Time 1 August 2018. Any entries beyond that point will not be included in the Free Draw.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The prize is a total of 2400 Yorkshire Tea teabags. No cash or other alternative will be offered.
10. Stonebridge Homes Ltd will choose the winner randomly from all Users who have entered the Free Draw in accordance with these terms and conditions.
11. The winner will be notified by Stonebridge Homes Ltd via the same profile that was used in entering this Free Draw within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Stonebridge Homes reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The winner must collect the prize from one of the Stonebridge Homes developments where there is a sales presence. Full details can be provided on request. If the winner is not able to attend such a Stonebridge Homes development, Stonebridge Homes reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The winner consents to his or her name and photograph being used for promotional purposes.
14. No employees of Stonebridge Homes Ltd or Stonebridge Offices Ltd or their close relatives will be entitled to enter this Free Draw.
15. Stonebridge Homes Ltd’s decision of the winner is final and cannot be appealed. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
16. Stonebridge Homes Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
17. This Free Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.