- You would be expected to provide an input to all current and future development strategies.
- Design and build bespoke solutions using the latest technologies.
- Communicate and work closely with internal departments.
- Have at least 2 years experience as a FileMaker Pro Developer.
- You must have an excellent work ethic and a drive to improve your knowledge of the FileMaker Pro environment and other associated technologies.
- You must be able to work closely with external developers (to facilitate handover) and have a team approach.
This is an office based position.
Stonebridge Homes is a growing regional housebuilder with lots of new sites in the pipeline and therefore an exciting time to join the company.
- Database Design