Assisted Move is a scheme that lets you benefit from Stonebridge Homes' marketing expertise – as we will sell your existing home for you.
Using Assisted Move means you are able to reserve a new Stonebridge Home even if your current home isn’t on the market. We will take care of everything for you, by arranging your valuations, dealing with Estate Agents, managing all the administration and we’ll even pay your Estate Agents fees.
So how does it work?
Using Assisted Move to move up to brand new home could not be more straightforward.
- First of all you need to find your perfect Stonebridge home! You can start your search by visiting the Our Developments page.
- We will then arrange for two independent surveyors to value your existing property.
- A selling price is agreed and we will appoint the Estate Agent to market your home. Your Stonebridge Homes Sales Executive will liaise regularly with them during this process and keep you up-to-date throughout.
- Once we have found a buyer and a deal is agreed, we will work with anyone else in the chain to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- You are now able to move into your new home knowing that your current house is sold and the Estate Agents fees have all be paid for you.
Where is Assisted Move available?
Assisted Move is available across our developments. To find out more, we would recommend contacting one of our Sales Executives to make an appointment today.